The Goldring GX200 headphones are high quality intra-aural (in-ear) headphones for the most demanding ears on the move. Constructed from only the finest high quality materials these are perfect for the commute, travelling, the gym or on holiday, just plug into your iPod / MP3 Player or any portable audio device using the 3.5mm jack connector and enjoy.
The GX200's these are a fantastic addition to the Goldring headphone range. Stunning ergonomic design and superb sonic engineering combine to make the Goldring GX200 earphones a must have accessory.
The patented Comply canal tips (included with the GX200 earphones) constructed from memory foam, expand to create a comfortable seal within the ear. The tips are three times softer than skin and offer unprecedented levels of noise reduction and comfort. Escape the drone of background noise and enjoy your music in tranquility! Alternatively these phones are also supplied with soft silicone buds, in small, medium and large sizes - for optimum fit. The Goldring headphones boast a 1m cable and a stylish protective carry case.
When you compare the Goldring GX200 earphones you'll be amazed at the sheer quality of audio these produce. The What Hi-Fi? headphone review in October 2007 stated the GX-200s were "Bargain buds! ...open and enjoyable, with bags of bass to boot."
(iPod shuffle pictured not included)
- Constructed from high quality materials which include satin plated die-cast zinc bodies and machined aluminium jack plug
- Triple method cable management system which allows the user to wear the earphones one of three ways; symmetric, asymmetric or necklace
- Flexible, high performance cable with OFC conductors & interference shielding
- 9mm drive units with neodymium magnets and titanium film diaphragms for xtended bass and exceptional top-end performance
- Screw locking system ensures the tips cannot come off in the ear
- Ergonomically designed front ensures easy insertion of tip into the ear canal
- Impedance 16 Ohms
- Frequency Response 20 - 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (1Vrms @ 1kHz) <0.3%
- Sound Pressure Level (1Vrms @ 1kHz) 95dB
- Cable length (left earpiece to jack) 1m
- Connection 3.5mm stereo jack
- Weight (with cable) 16g